Friday, June 19, 2009

Party Tonight!

A message from Caitlin:
So here we are on Friday, June 19th and in approximately 9 hours there is going to be one raucous party happening in the Dancemakers Studio. That’s right people…its party time…not any party but the Dancemakers Jump into Summer fundraiser and its TONIGHT!

Michael and the interns are off at Soma picking up the chocolate for the fountain, the Canon digital camera is sitting in front of my desk begging me to bid on it tonight and my dancing shoes are on my feet just itching to get moving….

but I needed to take the one, and probably only quiet minute I would get today to share a secret with you

We were holding a bunch of tickets to be sold at the door tonight but I’m feeling generous and I’m offering 5 pairs for free on a first come first served basis. Just call me before 3pm at 416.367.1800 and say “Willie Wonka likes to dance”.

If you’ve bought your tickets already see you tonight!

P.S. the door prize for a trip to Stratford with tickets to West Side Story will be drawn between 10:30 and 11pm

Caitlin

No comments: